THE BELOW FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT AND MAILED WITH YOUR WARRANTY OR REPAIR CLAIM. NO ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THIS FORM, RETURN SHIPPING FEE, AND A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE. THE APPROPRIATE REPLACEMENT FEES MUST ACCOMPANY THIS FORM.
- 90 days free replacement warranty with a copy of dated receipt (no exceptions) directly with Halo Fishing Rods the shipping will still be charged.
- All Halo Rods carry a non-transferrable warranty.
- Dealers are able to give over the counter warranties as long as a copy of a dated receipt is given or emailed to Halo Fishing Rods for each replacement rod requested.
- Rods carry a 5 year limited manufacturers warranty.
- HALO Fishing Rods will replace or repair your rod, if the damage is deemed, by HALO Fishing Rods, to have resulted from defects in material or workmanship. If it is determined that the damage to your rod is due to other than defective materials or poor workmanship we will contact you personally regarding your options.
- Tips and Guides are not included in this warranty, however HALO Fishing Rods will provide you with tips & guides should any problems occur.
- After 90 days, with a dated receipt, the replacement fee below must be included with your shipping fee and a fully-completed warranty claim form.
- This warranty does not cover fire, theft, loss, intentional breakage, modification or customization of the finished rod. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, nor failures caused by accidents, abuse, misuse or improper care.
– Twilite Series = $50
– Daylite Series = $40
– Crankin Series = $40
– RAVE Series = $30
– Titanium Series = $90
- Shipping is $25 directly with Halo Fishing Rods.
- For dealers the replacement will be shipped with the next order. If the order doesn’t meet the requirement for free shipping then the shipping will be charged.
- Rods discontinued or out of stock – customer can upgrade to a different model but they will need to pay the difference at MSRP.
- All clearance rods carry no guarantee.
- All replacements to Canada add $40 extra for duties and taxes.
Repairs: All Halo repairs, which includes guide rewrap, handle replacement, any repair to the reel seat, EVA or cork repair, etc. must be sent in with a current shipping address and contact information (First and last name, telephone number, and email address), the receipt is not required for any repairs, and there is NO CHARGE for repairs, except the $25.00 shipping fee. Allow up to 5 business days for any repair, tracking numbers for the return shipment can be provided upon request.
Replacement Process: A replacement can ONLY be justified if the rod blank is actually broken. If a rod is cut down for a replacement and is deemed by Halo representative as a repair NO REPLACEMENT WILL BE ISSUED. All other rod issues please see REPAIRS section. For a rod replacement we need the broken pieces of the rod, a current shipping address, contact information (First and last name, telephone number, and email address), the receipt and any fee’s that are required for the replacement. Please see shipping charge and replacement fee model breakdown.
Registration & Warranties
All the equipment we make at HALO FISHING is made with the idea that we are making the very BEST products to get the job done. For rod registration and warranty information, click here.
American Sportfishing Association
Halo Fishing is a proud member of the American Sportfishing Association